April 22, 2009

90210 style

In honor of the new 90210 premiering in Germany last Saturday, and giving me something worth watching on German TV other than Gossip Girl on lazy Saturday afternoons, here's an awesome outfit from the show.

Silver's American Apparel figure skater dress on the first episode:
dress: American Apparel
Buy it here. I think it looks best in the charcoal color shown here and I could totally see myself wearing it with black leggings, maybe sheer ones, with a belt...it's a perfect layering piece that shows off your figure, at the same time combined with a cute longer necklace it makes a great party dress. I also saw it on Jazmine on the "Taking the Stage" finale in a raspberry color paired with some leggings to the knee.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

simply water