May 10, 2009

Current Cravings

Here are some of my current cravings, some affordable, some rather not.white mosaic tunic top by Topshop, it has really interesting detailing in the back, too

short sleeve creamwhite blouse with ruffled neck by Topshop

This is a pac-a-parker! You can fold it up in a tiny bag. Love the tiger print. It comes in all sorts of solid bright colors as well. Buy it at Topshop.

ocean colors! my favorite. tunic/ dress by Forever 21.

H&M soft slightly elastic tank tops! Only 5.90 Euros. Available in rose, marine, white, turqouise... perfect basic material!

black Giuseppe Zanotti shoesdark brown Giuseppe Zanotti strappy shoes with copper metal heel, $895 - I saw some similar ones at Zara a few weeks ago, but when I went back to get them because I kept thinking about them, they were gone :( If anyone wants to buy me these, they have them at Barneys and here. I love clear umbrellas! I first saw them all over Tokyo, where it rains frequently, especially in September (which was the time of the year that I visited Japan). Of course I had to bring one with me to add some fun to rainy days where everyone just walks around in either grandma-ish designed or kiddie-like neon brellas! Unfortunately it broke (maybe I should not have gone for the cheapest model) and I haven't been able to find a nice replacement since. This one retails for about £15.00, I might have to place an order at Topshop!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

simply water