September 23, 2009

The Bandage Dress

Check out these beautiful bandage dresses, I've seen them on so many celebrities and red carpets this summer and I have to say, at first I wasn't really convinced... and then they started to show them in these beautiful multitone/ color-fading versions. I don't know what it is about multitone/fading colors that I love - maybe it's the different color shades of the ocean I'm reminded of? Well, usually multitone looks kinda...um, well, cheap, but in this case everyone should be convinced: multitone bandage dresses are GORGEOUS! The only problem now is: You really have to have a killer body to pull them off!

Zani Gugelmann in Hervé Léger, image via The Sartorialist

Hervé Léger dress, image via Esquire.com

Hervé Léger makes them look so chic! Mischa Barton looks stunning in it!

images via zimbio

Look, she pairs it with our new little friend, the cropped leather jacket.

Considering Hervé Léger dresses run at about 1700 Euros at Net-a-porter (e.g. here), I'm going to have to find myself an affordable substitute.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

simply water